Installing Air Conditioning in Mullumbimby
Contact Air Conditioning Installations in Mullumbimby
Your Temperature Control Experts
At Northernair, we are your HVAC specialists. Our qualified technicians supply, install and maintain air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation systems for homes and businesses throughout Mullumbimby—from Mount Chincogan to Kings Creek. Our selection includes:
- Split system air conditioners
- Cool rooms/freezer rooms
- Mechanical exhaust systems
- Refrigeration drying rooms
- Ducted system air conditioners
- Chillers/air handling units
- Duct extraction systems
- Fume cupboards
No matter the size or scale of your property, we’ve got a cooling system to suit—all at an affordable price. Contact our professional team on (02) 6623 0000 for a free, no-obligation quote today.
Got a question for us? Browse through our frequently asked questions page here.
Benefits of Air Conditioning
Air conditioning, both split and ducted, has the following benefits:
- It can help improve indoor air quality by reducing pollutants & allergens in the air
- It can reduce noise levels inside your home
- It can help you save money on bills by making your home more energy-efficient
- It can make your home more comfortable during hot weather
- It can improve the resale value of your home
- It can help you avoid health problems associated with heat exposure, such as heat stroke & dehydration
- It can help prevent mould & mildew growth in your home
Services We Offer
Signs A/C is Faulty
There are several signs that your A/C unit may be faulty and in need of repair or replacement. If you notice any of the following, it’s time to call Northernair ASAP:
- Your unit isn’t cooling as well as it used to
- You see water pooling around your unit
- Your unit is making strange noises
- Your energy bills have spiked recently
Ignoring the problem will only make it worse and could end up costing you more in the long run.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best type of A/C unit for commercial use is a central air conditioning system.
It’s cheaper to shut off your air conditioning system when you’re not home.
The frequency with which an air conditioning unit should be cleaned depends on various factors, including the type of unit, the environment in which it is used, and the level of contamination. However, A/C units should be thoroughly cleaned at least once a year.
If the cost to repair the air conditioner is less than the amount to replace it, it’s worth it.