Installing Air Conditioning in Evans Head
Contact Air Conditioning Installations in Evans Head
Your Air Conditioning Contractors
Building or renovating the home or business? At Northernair, we look after the air conditioning side of things. Our qualified technicians supply, install and maintain split and ducted A/Cs for residential and commercial clients throughout Evans Head—from Goanna Headland to Evans River.
Ready to get started? Call our friendly team today on (02) 6623 0000 for a free, no-obligation quote.
Got a question for us? Check out our FAQ page to see if we’ve already answered it.
Air Conditioning Benefits
- Improved air quality: By circulating and filtering the air and removing dust, pollen and other airborne contaminants, air conditioning can significantly improve indoor air quality.
- Reduced noise levels: Air conditioners typically operate more quietly than other cooling systems, making them ideal for use in offices, homes and other noise-sensitive environments.
- Increased energy efficiency: In most cases, air cons use less energy than other types of cooling systems. This can lead to lower utility bills and help to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Improved comfort: A/Cs can provide a comfortable environment even in hot weather conditions. This can be particularly beneficial for people who suffer from allergies or other respiratory conditions.
Services We Offer
Common A/C Problems
Below are signs that indicate your A/C needs to be serviced or repaired:
- Your A/C isn’t cooling your home as well as it used to
- You’ve noticed strange noises coming from your unit
- Your energy bills have gone up, even though you’re not using the air con any more than usual
- There is water pooling around your unit
- The air coming out of your vents doesn’t smell fresh anymore
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s time to call a professional for an A/C service. Ignoring the problem will only worsen it and eventually lead to a complete system breakdown. Not to mention, it will be much more expensive to repair a broken-down air conditioner than to service it regularly. So, don’t wait until it’s too late—schedule an appointment with Northernair today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Air conditioning is worth it in most cases. It can keep you cool and comfortable in the summer and help keep your energy costs down.
The lifespan of commercial refrigeration systems can vary depending on the type of system and how well it is maintained. However, generally speaking, commercial refrigeration can last for five to ten years before it needs to be replaced.
Air conditioners should be cleaned at least once a year to remove dust and other allergens from the unit.
Split systems use less electricity than central air conditioning systems.