Installing Air Conditioning in Ballina
Contact Air Conditioning Installations in Ballina
Your HVAC Solution
Air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation—at Northernair, we are your three-in-one solution. Our qualified technicians supply, install and maintain cooling systems from leading brands for homes and businesses throughout Ballina. Whether you need an air con, fridge or vent system, we’ve got the team and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure a quality result. Best of all, our prices are highly competitive.
Experience the great indoors today—call us on (02) 6623 0000 for a free, no-obligation quote. We’ll have your place climate-controlled in no time.
Got a question for us? Check out our FAQ page here.
Air Conditioning Advantages
Air conditioning has the following benefits:
- It can reduce noise levels
- It can regulate temperature & humidity levels
- It can help remove dust, pollen & other airborne particles from the air
- It can improve the resale value of your home
- Many air conditioners come with built-in filters that clean the air as it circulates, improving the indoor air quality
- It can prevent mould & mildew growth
- It can extend the life of your electronics & appliances by preventing overheating
- It provides year-round comfort by cooling in the summer & heating in the winter (This is especially beneficial for people who suffer from allergies or asthma)
- It can help you save on energy costs by reducing the need for heating & cooling appliances
Speak with our team to learn more. We’re available from Shelly Beach to Emigrant Creek.
Services We Offer
Common A/C Issues
Below are some of the most common air conditioner issues:
- Lack of maintenance: One of the most common air conditioning problems is insufficient maintenance.
- Poor insulation: If your home is not insulated correctly, this can lead to several A/C problems.
- Clogged air filters: When the air filter is clogged, it can restrict airflow and cause your A/C unit to work harder than necessary.
- Refrigerant leaks: A refrigerant leak is one of the most severe A/C problems. Possible risks include toxicity, flammability, asphyxiation, and physical hazards.
- Thermostat issues: Incorrect thermostat settings can lead to higher energy bills and frustration.
- Frozen evaporator coils: One of the most common A/C issues during the summer is frozen evaporator coils, which can cause the system to overwork itself.
- Compressor issues: If left untreated, your compressor will eventually breakdown.
Frequently Asked Questions
The benefits of a split system A/C:
- Keep your home at a comfortable temperature all summer long
- Save on your energy bill
- Stay cool & relaxed during the hottest months of the year
Commercial air conditioning systems are required for businesses and large establishments. They differ from residential air conditioning because they’re designed to handle greater cooling requirements. Commercial air conditioning systems typically use more powerful compressors and fans than residential systems and may include features like water cooling or heat recovery.
Commercial refrigeration is used in businesses to keep food cold, while residential refrigeration is used in homes. Commercial refrigeration is larger and more powerful than residential refrigeration, and it is typically used to store perishable items for a longer period.
A ducted air conditioner uses ducts to distribute cooled or heated air throughout a building. The cooled or heated air is either supplied by the air conditioner itself or by a separate heating or cooling unit.